Yoga Teacher YS/EYU
After my medical elementary education as a nurse, I immediately began to dive. In my 10-year diving experience ( Diveguide CMAS / Dive Master), I learnt to calm my spirit and regulate my breath via meditation. I soon became aware of the interaction of breath and spirit.
With my 25-year working experience as a nurse and 10 of them as an anesthesia specialist, I concerned myself with life, breath, illness and health, consciousness and the interaction of our psyche.
With yoga I found a holistic method, which unifies the body, spirit and soul and improves our health on all levels. As a mother of two children I decided to become a yoga teacher, with the aim to help people, but not in the hospital anymore, but in their free time and to improve their health.
Meanwhile, the market booms with scientific acknowledgements in the brain research, whose results can prove the influence of meditation and yoga. The USA integrate these findings into the medicine, for example into the therapy of cancer, dementia or Alzheimer.
– 2015 Education certified yoga teacher YS/EYU, at the Lotos-school Zürich and Basel
– 2015 Final exam in philosophy and practice, thesis and project work
„Yoga for mother and baby“ incl.. back formation, baby massage, bounding
– 2015 Further education: Children yoga / Yoga for young people, by Carla Felber
– 2015 Further education: Yin-Yoga – The skill of letting go, by Barbara Burkhardt
– 2015 Further education: Methodic & didaktics, by Gertrud Hirschi,
– 2015 Representation and co-operation with Gertrud Hirschi, Zürich
– 2014 Photoshooting with Giorgio von Arb for Swisslife autumn 2014 // Ruhe S.43
– 2013 Further education: Asanas and prana-guidance, by Anna Trökes
– 2012 Final exam in anatomy and pathology YS (founding of Samtosa-Yoga)
– 2003 Lecturer of re-animation courses BLS/AED
– 2002 Education certified expert anesthesia care NDS
– 1996 Reiki 2
– 1995 Reiki 1
– 1990 Diving; Dive guide CMAS T***; Dive Master PADI
– 1989 Education certified nurse (AKP)
I was taught by the following people:
Regula Beer/Hatha Yoga, Barbara Burkhardt/Hatha Yoga, Process accompaniment,
Carla Felber/Hatha Yoga & Didactics, Claudia Guggenbühl/Philosophy,
Rosmarie Herzog/Hatha Yoga, Edith Herrmann/Anatomy & Pathology,
Gertrud Hirschi/Methodic & Didactics, Martin Merz/Philosophy,
Hansjörg Straumann/ Hatha Yoga & Anatomy, Patrick Tomatis/Hatha Yoga & Philosophy, Carlo Vella/Didactics